Take Control of Your Fertilizer Future Webinar Series
Learn about the world fertilizer market, Genesis Fertilizers and how farmers can take control of their fertilizer future including:
- the current international markets and the impact to the Canadian farmer.
how building a urea plant in western Canada will give farmers control over their supply chain.
- Genesis Fertilizers and its proposed plan to build a 700,000 MT annual urea plant and seven SuperCenters in Western Canada.
Chief Financial and Corporate Development Officer, Genesis Fertilizer.
- Brings more than 20 years of extensive financial, strategic and business experience in Canada and internationally with Monsanto and most recently with AgraCity Crop & Nutrition
Fertiliser Consultant at Oliver Mehl Fertiliser Consultants
- Strategic Consultant with over 40 years as a marketing and upstream executive in the fertilizer business.
- Built and managed a company from being a minor player into a top 5 global leader of the fertilizer sector.
- Was the divisional head of a major fertilizer distributor and producer for 29 years.
- Worked on fertilizer project development and the design of marketing concepts for senior financing approvals.
- Turned a marketing trading company first into a Fertilizer distributor and then into a producer.
- Assisted in the development of an Ammonia plant and a UAN plant in Trinidad
- Was involved in adding ammonia production to Mexico.