Join Us for a Special Webinar
Take Control of Your Fertilizer Future
March 17, 12 Noon CST
Click here to join webinar with registration, you will receive a confirmation email and receive follow-up information.
Click here to join webinar without registration. You will not receive any follow-up information.
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar will be hosted live on Zoom. You will be able to view the webinar in your browser or with the Zoom app. If you have not participated in a Zoom webinar, we suggest you join the webinar early to make sure everything is in order. It will be available on both desktop computers or mobile devices.
Learn about the world fertilizer market, Genesis Fertilizers and how farmers can take control of their fertilizer future including:
- the current international markets and the impact to the Canadian farmer.
how building a urea plant in western Canada will give farmers control over their supply chain.
- Genesis Fertilizers and its proposed plan to build a 700,000 MT annual urea plant and seven SuperCenters in Western Canada.
Chief Financial and Corporate Development Officer, Genesis Fertilizer.
- Brings more than 20 years of extensive financial, strategic and business experience in Canada and internationally with Monsanto and most recently with AgraCity Crop & Nutrition
Fertiliser Consultant at Oliver Mehl Fertiliser Consultants
- Strategic Consultant with over 40 years as a marketing and upstream executive in the fertilizer business.
- Built and managed a company from being a minor player into a top 5 global leader of the fertilizer sector.
- Was the divisional head of a major fertilizer distributor and producer for 29 years.
- Worked on fertilizer project development and the design of marketing concepts for senior financing approvals.
- Turned a marketing trading company first into a Fertilizer distributor and then into a producer.
- Assisted in the development of an Ammonia plant and a UAN plant in Trinidad
- Was involved in adding ammonia production to Mexico.